It's been a couple of days since I have written on here but my camera is MIA :( So I wont have pictures until I find it, but I wanted to blog because so many things have happened the past few days :)
First was our HUGE snow fall. We got 2 ft of snow! I have pictures which I will post soon, Cohen wasn't able to go in it because he is not even 2 ft tall and I didn't want him to sink but I showed him the snow and he liked it. We also went and exchanged gifts with Haley and her mom for Christmas and they got Cohen a sliding board which he loves to climb and I push him down and he laughs and laughs and they also got him a nerf football which he loves to hold (typically boy).
Zach and I did something this year that we have never done before, this is our first Christmas with Cohen and I am not working so we decided to spend all of our Christmas money on him for new toys and educational books and games but Zach and I decided we would fill each others stockings, so we went to Target and split up and went and picked out each others stuff, it was a neat experience because anytime we would pass each other at Target we couldn't look what the other one had, so it was a fun experience. :)
The girls and I held our annual gift exchange at my house this year since we just moved into the new house. It was so nice, Haley, Aisha, Terin, Turner, Leigh and Erin all came up and brought a dish and we had a formal dinner then dessert and opened gifts. It is such a blessing to still be friends with the same girls that I have been friends with for over 10 years!
I will post pictures of all of this when I find my camera :)
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment