Total Pageviews


Monday, July 12, 2010

Tomorrow at 8:15am

Zach got the opportunity to go out of town again this week for work, this is a good thing because right now he needs all the hours he can get and this is the best way to do it :) He leaves tomorrow at 2pm. Well we all know he was going to miss the "gender appointment" but I was going to have a cute way of surprising him when he got home, however now that he will be gone that is out of the question. So......

I called the doctor and begged to get my sono moved up so Zach could come and we could witness this moment together! :) and they said YES! So our appointment is at 8:15am now! Praise God that he can be here for this. We are praying for a healthy growing baby and for good news on how the pregnancy is going so far. The gender part is just a PLUS!

I have no motherly intuition on this one like I did Cohen so this will be a huge surprise to us as well :)

So tomorrow, we should know (if it cooperates) if Cohen will have a little sister or a little brother!

McKinley Jean or Caleb Alexander?
Whats your guess?

3 comments:

frosty said...

i'm saying boy!! i can't wait to find out!!!!!!!

Aaron and Lisa said...

that's great news!! how exciting! I say girl :)

April and Brad said...

I say it will be a McKinley Jean :)