Total Pageviews


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

9 weeks to go!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks! I can sense the light at the end of the tunnel :):)
Size of baby: size of a full squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 40 lbs, WOW
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah.
Gender: Caleb "cale" :)
Movement: All the time!
What I miss: sleeping, sleeping, sleeping.
Sleep: i miss you.
Symptoms: indigestion. horrible
Best Moment this week: i slept all last night without indegestion! lets pray for another good night tonight
What I am looking forward to this week: ending week 31 and entering into week 32!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

check with your doctor to see if you can drink a mixture of baking soda, white vinegar, water and a little sugar for the indigestion. It works wonders for me - but I warn you the taste might make you throw up.