Total Pageviews


Saturday, March 19, 2011

a-z

A. Age: Twenty-Six

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: I've said it once and I'll say it again, probably until I am dead: l-a-u-n-d-r-y.

D. Dogs: Love em

E. Essential start to your day: A tinkle, a can of Diet Coke and a prayer of thanksgiving and protection. And a good morning kiss from my favorite little boys around.

F. Favorite color: Green. I asked Cohen what his favorite color was the other day and he responded, "GEEEN". Good boy.

G. Gold or silver: Gold. I can't wait to get to Heaven and walk the streets made of it!

H. Height: 5' 2"

I. Instruments you play(ed): haha, i wish

J. Job title: Wife, Mommy, Homemaker.

K. Kids: Two little munchkins.

L. Live: The hollar

M. Mom’s name: Celia Belle

N. Nicknames: Mamill.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth of Cohen and Caleb

P. Pet peeves: Tardiness

Q. Quote from a movie: "Look what you did, you little jerk."

S. Siblings: 1 older brother. 1 older sister.

T. Time you wake up: Cohen and/or Caleb determine that for me

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Spinach.

W. What makes you run late: Any of the 3 males that I live with....

X. X-rays you’ve had: Foot, knees, teeth, back...

Y. Yummy food you make: As long as I dont destroy it, its yummy :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Well last time I went to the zoo, I saw like 4 animals, and if I had to pick out of the 4 I saw, the snow leopard was cute :)

3 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

So you only saw 4 animals? GREAT! This party will be oh so much fun! :)

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Very cute!! Where's the letter R?? :) hehe

The Harris Family said...

good question kelly! haha. how are YOU!?