Remember this TV.......
We are sad to say that it will no longer be turned on in our home. No, not for reasons like we need to cut back on television (which we needed to) but because Cohen broke it. Yes, our two year old broke a 60" television. How did he break it? We don't really know but according to the TV repair man, something was thrown at the television which caused the interior to shatter.
I remember the day it happened... I was in the kitchen making Caleb a bottle when I heard Cohen say "uhh ooo". He was in there watching "Toddler Tunes" I then heard the TV shut off. I assumed that maybe Cohen had accidently hit a button causing the screen to shut off. I didn't see any damage to the TV. When the repair man came days later he showed me the damage. Two year olds throwing things at plasmas is NOT covered under warranty, so for now, this massive TV will stay on our wall, unused. We aren't ready to take it down yet. : (
This was a blessing in disguise, I don't even miss the TV! He now just watches DVD's on the computer. God really does work in mysterious ways!

1 comment:
This stinks!!! That's one expensive tv. I wouldn't be able to justify buying another out of fear it would happen again. So sorry. Did you cancel your cable bill?
Post a Comment