Since there is no bible study in the summers many of us were dumbfounded about what to do on Mondays since before we were always at bible study. So some of the girls decided it would be great to meet at the park every monday and let the kids play, have God glorifying conversations and just fellowship : ) I love it because I have met women who I never really had a chance to speak to and new friends from other churches who came to join us. What a blessing for these friends. Not to mention Cohen loves to run, duh and Caleb loves the attention he gets from his fan club (see below).
I pray that these kids grow up to be Christ loving children and adults :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder as well as the encouragement as to why I have started back running, no sweets or fried foods, and drinking a gallon of water a day! That picture was HIDEOUS of me Nice shot of LIlah! NOT! Cute cute photos.
Post a Comment