The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Total Pageviews
Monday, October 17, 2011
Training Children to be Independant
I am a fan of training my children to do things "independently". I am even a bigger fan of teaching my children to have servant hearts by cleaning around the home, helping others, serving in the community (when age appropriate) etc. So when I found this list I was in "awe".
(Not ALL of these I believe in or will do but this is just a starting point)
This checklist is perfect b/c I wonder if I am moving too quickly with Cohen by making him take his dishes to sink after dinner, memorizing mommy and daddys full name, knowing his birthday, etc. But this way I can know where I am being too lax and where I need to step it up!
My cup runs over! I'm saved by GOD's amazing grace, and Jesus has blessed me with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, two precious boys, a beautiful daughter, and fabulous friends. Enjoy these little snapshots of our family's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment