Total Pageviews


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cohen's Midterm

This is mainly for our records and for family but we are so proud of Cohen!  And we are loving doing preschool at home with Cohen! We have been doing it now for almost 6 weeks and he had learned so many new things! Here are just some of the things that we have been working on!



Reading, Sight Words: he reads a sentence then circles his sight words. he got a little... distracted on this one and decided to draw lines (aka a train track) through the sentences.

Writing, Penmanship: he really loves to write his name now, he has come a long way. he used to write it backwards, and upside down.



History: Here is a video of Cohen doing his CC (classical conversations) timeline. The whole timeline and motions can be found here. We plan to do a few new ones a week until he knows the whole thing! He is doing so well! We are listening to the Mystery of History audio book that goes with this!

 

I tried to get him to answer the question on how many types of prayers are there but he got distracted and I asked him another question and his answer was hysterical and uncalled for. This boy cracks me up!

1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

Haha. That chair comment was hysterical. I'm glad someone knows something about history. That boy is smarter than me. I don't know any of what he knows from that timeline. Haha.