Total Pageviews


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"I'll huff and I'll puff..

And I'll blow your house down!"

 Cohen has been in his drama class now for almost a month and they put on a small play for the parents this morning! 

The play was "Three Little Pigs". I was so impressed with this class. They let the children make all the props for the play. They made the stick house, the straw house and the brick house and then each made their own mask. (Cohen was a wolf). Imagine that. 

I was disappointed that Cohen chose not to participate today in the play but I saw it coming. He only entertains when he wants attention, when he has attention he becomes introverted. 


I am only posting a small portion of this video because Cohen just stands there the rest of the time.


1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

Awe man. I am so sorry. I know I would be very disappointed, but I am sure it will be an everlasting memory. Ms. Veronica is wonderful with children.