Total Pageviews


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Church Valentines Party

Z and I teach the 3 year old class at Church on Wednesdays, we just love it because everyone in it, is in our small group and we just love them as if they are our own (I'm not just saying that either, I LOVE THESE KIDS) : ) The Lord is so good to lend us these children to help shape them into His image and teach them His truths.

Tonight was our Valentines Party :) 




I had too much fun playing with photo booth.




Cohen was so excited when he was able to enjoy his ice cream beside Cami.

More photobooth!



Look how handsome sweet Jax is, I love this picture!

1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

We love that you all are their teachers too. I'm not sure what's more scary.... a two headed JAX or TWIN COHENs. Cute pics.