Total Pageviews


Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fasionable?

The other morning at the table I was telling the boys what we were going to be doing that day (kroger, bank, library, etc. nothing exciting) Awhile later Caleb wanted me to come to his room, I went, and there I found that he had laid out his clothes for the day! How cute! He did pick pj bottoms, a pj top and his pumas. He only forgot underwear and socks but I thought it was pretty impressive! :)



Yes, I let him wear it, it was just a few errands and his effort was just priceless. So if you see us out and my the boys clothing looks questionable, rest assured, they dressed themselves. not me :) 

2 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

This completely and totally melts my heart. I don't know what brought more tears, his cute outfit and willingness to pick it out or YOUR ability to allow him to wear it. Thanks for teaching me :) Although.... I'd really have to be in the best MOOD to allow this one. LOL!

Leigh Wingo said...

Big boy!!!