A day in the life of... Caleb's THIRD birthday!
Wake up, go straight to Presleys crib for snuggling.
(Still wearing the birthday shirt from chuck E cheese, refused to take it off)
"The Grinch" made its way down from the attic to be watched by the birthday boy.
Fresh squeezed orange juice from his older bro!
"Happy Birthday!"
French toast with whipped cream and sprinkles!
Birthday boy went to Tot School at Mrs. Shannons and to see his buddies, so Co and I came home and finished school work.
We were practicing writing sight words, and then Cohen drew this. I knew daddy would be proud.
We went and got Caleb from "school" came home enjoyed lunch and naps, and then Momaw came and got Caleb for a special date! To McDonalds and Dollar Tree. What a fun surprise!!
He was so excited.
And Cohen tried to go too..
but he will have to wait until January :)
When Caleb got back from his date with Momaw we had a special friend waiting on him.
Noelle. :)
To church we went to celebrate with his friends
And within 30 minutes we came home,
because this guy
got sick.
101.8.
Oh, being three is tiresome
(I think he knew I snuck in to take his picture,
and he is still wearing the shirt, thank you Allyson!!)
I know he has had the best couple of days celebrating with family parties, chuck e cheese, the phone calls, the singing, and the birthday hugs. We too have enjoyed celebrating what the Lord has given us.
What a gift!
A cute gift!
And because I can't help it.
November 20, 2010













2 comments:
I smiled the entire time I read this post. This was so precious. I loved every bit of it. Especially YOUR smile on the day he was born. Such a tear jerker.
love him!! happy birthday caleb!! & i love the baby pics at the end!! seems like forever ago!! love you!!!
Post a Comment