Random Post :)
Cleaning pictures off my phone
This site I ordered Cohen's glasses strap from and they ended up using his for their website
:)
Cohen and Caleb had their buddy Jax over the other night and Zach had them all go pick up sticks.. a lot of them, and they started a fire in the middle of our driveway and roasted marshmallows! I don't love summer but I do love summer nights!
They also enjoyed a small hike behind our house!
Precious girl.
And then there was one... since the... incident with the other chicken, "Honey Mustard" is by her lonesome, shes been making more and more appearances to our door for us to come out and feed her on the steps. I think she is really lonely.
I guess our next stop will be the chicken swap to get her some friends!







1 comment:
Poor honey mustard! The name cracks me up! Thanks for making Jax's night by roasting marshmallows.
Post a Comment