Today marks exactly one month until Cohen and Caleb start school.
We have prayerfully made the decision to send them to Faith Christian School in the Fall and we are all getting pretty excited about it.
This was back in June at a Junior Kindergarten event they had. At the time we didn't know if we would be sending them but now I can share that we are :)
He has never been here a day in his life nor met these people that he is with.
Yes, I think he is ready :)
I don't know if Cohen or I are this ready but we are getting there and enjoying this last month of Summer- August 19 will be here soon!



1 comment:
I'm sure it is so bitter-sweet. This was a HUGE shock to me. I believe you prayed through this carefully and are trusting the Lord's open doors. We are SOOOO excited for Caleb and Cohen.
Post a Comment