Total Pageviews


Saturday, August 22, 2015

First Friday Celebration

Faith Christian has a lot of traditions and one is First Friday Celebration where the Senior class puts on a play for the Kindergartners based off of a book. At the end of the play the Seniors get matched with their Kindergarten buddy.

They are buddies all year and the senior comes on field trips with their buddy and does various activities with them throughout the year.

Cohen got matched with Kiersten.
There are only 8 seniors this year so they each got matched with 2-3 kindergartners.
(She played a raven in the play)


I spotted Caleb with his class at the celebration
:)

Cohen looked so scared on stage- but I think he was also excited!

Thanks again to their Facebook page I was able to steal these next 2 photos.


This is so small but its the entire class of 2016 and class of 2028.


No comments: