Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks! one more week then i enter 3rd trimester!!!
Size of baby: 2.5 lbs.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weigh what I weighed the day I delivered Cohen, and I still have two and half months to go, way to go Ash!
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah.
Gender: boyboyboyboyboyboy :)
Movement: All the time!
What I miss: Sleeping, this is Gods way of preparing me to be up at all hours feeding the baby.
Sleep: indigestion (horrible), insomnia due to stress, and my big belly doesn't allow me to sleep comfortably. oh and i pee 7 times a night. other then that, great :)
Symptoms: indigestion.
Best Moment this week: the actual scheduling of my c section. november 29th (cohen was born jan 29th, see a pattern) they will be exactly 22 months apart if i dont go into labor before the 29th.How Far Along: 29 weeks! one more week then i enter 3rd trimester!!!
Size of baby: 2.5 lbs.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weigh what I weighed the day I delivered Cohen, and I still have two and half months to go, way to go Ash!
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah.
Gender: boyboyboyboyboyboy :)
Movement: All the time!
What I miss: Sleeping, this is Gods way of preparing me to be up at all hours feeding the baby.
Sleep: indigestion (horrible), insomnia due to stress, and my big belly doesn't allow me to sleep comfortably. oh and i pee 7 times a night. other then that, great :)
Symptoms: indigestion.
What I am looking forward to this week: My appointment Friday to make sure my gall bladder is okay!

No comments:
Post a Comment