Total Pageviews


Thursday, September 23, 2010

What makes my day!

Picking up Cohen from preschool and opening up his bookbag to find.....







his artwork! I will be "that mom" that saves all his work. I started a filing cabinet for all of Cohens progress reports and art work :) I remember my mom saved so much of our stuff as children it was so fun to go back and look through it all once we got older!

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

We are one in the same! :) You know I do it too! Awesome artwork Mr. Cohen! :)

BollingWith5 said...

You'll love it until he gets into pre-k. The paperwork is endless :) I sneak it to the trashcan and hide it under other trash so he doesn't find it. LOL! What's bad is when daddy comes home and Ty says, "Mommy, can you get my artwork so I can show daddy?"