The other day I came across an article that was saying how its better to clean using vinegar and water then the chemical cleaners. One its better for the enviorment and two, its better to use if you have kids. It then dawned on me how many uses vinegar REALLY has. :) Check out this link for alllll the ways to use vinegar.
http://www.vinegartips.com/Scripts/pageViewSec.asp?id=7
I mixed vinegar and water to get out tough stains in the carpet, and it worked wonders, better then anything else I have ever used!!!!


1 comment:
I've been using this product a lot lately too! Just not sure I'm willing to ever give up my delicious smelling fabuloso or Mr. Clean. So I will use it for unique circumstances (like spilling fruit punch on a friend's brand new car's floor mats) but not to clean my counter tops. I want my house smelling clean and until they add a scent to vinegar, it's impossible for vinegar to make a house smell clean. What is vinegar anyway? Like I wonder how it's made?
Post a Comment