We had an AWESOME time at the beach this year : ) This was the first vacation in...well forever, that I never got "homesick". I was so happy though to come home b/c I was beginning to miss my family, friends, and church body like crazy. oh and Duke, I missed him a lot too!
Enjoy pictures from the entire week :)
Enjoy pictures from the entire week :)
the first day we hit the beach!
we (aka daddy and cohen) napped after a long day
at the beach :)
the second day we always go visit Zach's cousins (or something) about 45 minutes away.
every year we go the boys (cohen and colton) love to play outside.
(this "bear" is part of a tree decoration
that the boys took down and put on their
faces) don't ask.
we also spent a lot of time at the pool, i hate doing this when
we are at the "beach" but so much goes into packing 2 children,
sunscreen, swim diapers, chairs, tent, cooler, extra change of clothes,
stroller, sand toys, etc. ... the list goes on.
on the 4th we went go kart riding.
we always go to this particular track b/c they
let cohen ride in the 2-seater even though
he is supposed to be 10 years old.
(ps, the new battle scar he has on his face is from a face plant
on the cement while running to daddy).
one day we took the kids to the aquarium.
cousins :) cohen and colton are the best of friends. they
spent so much time together this trip.
we stay in a resort while at the beach. we love it because it
is secluded, its shaded, the pool is right beside our villa and its
across the street from the beach, what more could you
ask for :)
cohen loves to swim now! he can just float all alone (with adult
supervision of course)
while doing this maneuver cohen ripped off even more of
his toe that was trying to heal from V's b-day party.
mommy and caleb <3
calebs first cookie!
and we went go kart racing again......
this time we took popaw and uncle andy!
i won!
brothers watched mommy and daddy race :)
back to the beach for our last day....
cohen's first trip-6months
wow he has changed...
caleb's first trip- 7 1/2 months

1 comment:
WOW! So many great pics I don't know where to start. My fav is of you and Caleb in black and white. The picture of the boys in the yellow vests ... DARLING. Maybe you should pick up race car driving with Zach. You looked like a pro on the track. And I love the napping photo. So sweet. Tell me your secret on how you got it to stay dark looking in there. I usually have to turn on a light or make my flash EXTRA bright and then it looks like daylight. I am so glad you had a blast, but I am even happier that you are home. I missed you like crazy.
Post a Comment