1. The boys are doing so well in Swim lessons with Miss. Maddie. Cohen swims almost with no swimmies and can jump off the diving board onto a noddle! Caleb is getting more and more confident with the water. And Miss Presley just loves watching her brothers in the water :) She will get her lessons next year!
2. I just finished a great book and study. Anything by Jennie Allen. It's a must read. "From this point on things are changing. I am living for the moment when I will face you. I want to get to heaven out of breath. Having willingly done anything that you-God-ask.. anything" pg 79
3. EXACTLY one month from today, the first Classical Conversations Class starts. I am so excited to begin our homeschooling. I have prepared so much over the past few weeks! And next week Mon-Wed is the Practicum from 9-4. I am going each day to learn more about the group, classical education, and what we will be studying and learning next year. Cohen will attend the play camp there for that time. I am nervous yet excited :) My mom is kind enough to keep Caleb and Presley and love on them for those three days!
4. My dad gave us a ton of camping stuff that he is no longer using! We can't wait to plan our first camping trip (it may or may not be in our front yard the first time).
5. Tomorrow I am helping Zachs sister Holly throw a baby shower for their cousin, Chelsea. Her and her husband are expecting their first baby in August. A baby boy, Ethan! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment