Total Pageviews


Friday, July 26, 2013

FUN cheap finds.

I love coming across cheap finds. Especially when it comes to toys because one the kids may or may not destroy them, two they outgrow them and three what momma doesn't love surprising her children will fun new things knowing how little she really spent yet the kids eyes still light up (they have no clue) A lot of their Christmas gifts each year are used too, shhh  :) 

 This kitchen, found at Goodwill. $7.95. Included foods, pots and pans, an oven light, a microwave that you press the button and it "dings" when its done, oh and an overhead oven light. How cool!! I bought this with all the kids in mind they all love it and last night Cohen made me dinner multiple times :)




This, I scored at a yard sale months ago from a friend :) When they boys brought it to me I immediately said no because it was a "baby toy" Her son is younger then both of my sons and already outgrew it. However, I'm glad I caved because all the kids play with this multiple times a day, it races cars, makes a lot of noise and flings the cars off the track. Who wouldn't love this!


The list goes on of the cool things I have found but these I just happened to have in my iPhone pics already :) Another big one, scooters I found from Once Upon a Child. Best outdoor toy the boys play with, daily!

Who said kids were expensive? :)

1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

Amazing kitchen find! Way to go!!!!!