Total Pageviews


Monday, January 27, 2014

bathtub pj and randoms


We have someone who loves the bathtub! 
and whose brothers love to do her hair.
Normally I don't let the boys bathe with her but this was a special treat, and one the boys totally took advantage of her hair. 







Cohen sets our table in the evenings for dinner and I am so impressed and how he has done it based on his own opinion on how it goes, even it is is "wrong and really hard to see.


The cold doesn't stop us from playing outside! Presley loves the four wheeler but daddy has to ride and help her :)

For CC this week their presentations had to be on something they have made. So Cohen and Daddy made a tee pee out of popsicle and lollipop sticks and straw. I thought this was so cute. And then Cohen decided to turn it into the nest for his angry birds. 

1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

Now Pres and I have something in common…. crazy hair.