Total Pageviews


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Cohen

I can't take it that our first born is 5 today! 
We are so thankful and blessed that he we are called to be his parents. 
 

 I mean look at this kid..:)
















Happy Birthday Co!!!

We told Cohen we loved him and didn't want him to grow up that we decided this birthday he would be 4 again instead of 5. He believed us! We finally told him he was really going to be 5 :)


One thing have I asked of the Lord,
    that will I seek after:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
    and to inquire in his temple.
Psalm 27:4

2 comments:

Leigh Wingo said...

I love love love these
Pics of baby Cohen!!!! Look at him when he was little-- his round lil face is adorable! What a cutie he is growing to be!!!

BollingWith5 said...

He's growing up so fast, sniff sniff. WE [heart] HIM!