The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
A look back....
These old pictures...
:)
My dad (left) and my Uncle Punky (right). Doesn't Caleb resemble Punky?
And me... look Presley and I have the same hair style
:)
(I couldn't for the life of me get this picture to rotate)
My cup runs over! I'm saved by GOD's amazing grace, and Jesus has blessed me with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, two precious boys, a beautiful daughter, and fabulous friends. Enjoy these little snapshots of our family's life.
2 comments:
Punky and Caleb YES! You and Pres, not so much.
great old photos!! & i think you & pres look similar! same hair for sure!
Post a Comment