Cohen
He is a solid almost 60 pounds!
He has been on his gluten free milk free diet for 4 months and we are loving it, and never going back, well never say never, but I don't see an end in the near future it is benefiting him so much :) (those who don't believe in it or think it doesn't work, Cohen is a walking testimony!) He even knows it helps him to the point you can put chocolate in front of him and he will politely decline!
Loving homeschool. I told him all his friends would be going to real school next year and how that made him feel and he said "nope, I want to stay here" (not like he had a choice anyway) but was curious in his feelings about it.
He is doing well on his presentations each week at CC and learning so much there!
Loves The Boxcar Children series. We read one chapter book in 4 days and went to the library to get the next one right away!
Still does guitar lessons :)
Still loves his chicken (gf) and honey mustard. His favorite food as we all know!
Loves his buddy Jax, a lot.
Caleb
Loves his little sister, he taught her to say "I love you". I catch him teaching her things daily!
Does not enjoy doing school. but loves Tot School where he goes twice a week :)
Says he wants to play drums when he turns 4 where Cohen takes lessons.
Can't wait unil he is 4 so he can participate in sports at the Y.
Tells me I look like a princess. So sweet. He even drew me a princess the other day and said it was me. :) He flatters me!
Doesn't eat, we are surprised he is still alive today.
His favorite book: the Jesus Storybook.
Loves CC nursery and looks forward to it every week. His best friend there is Caris :)
Loves to color, he may be an artist!
Presley Jean
Our eating child, she eats most things and is not picky! She is starting to love honey mustard like her older brother.
She too loves to color!
Team Umizoomi is by far her most favorite TV show, she watches it on the computer when the boys do school :)
Loves her babydolls. She "shhs" them and rocks them!
Wheels on the bus is her favorite song.
Favorite book is one with nursery rhymes and loves for us to sing it!
Loves CC nursery as well!
Calls Grammy "mimi". I don't know if she will ever call her Grammy like the other two children do.
Has finally learned how to say "yes". No was her answer for everything!
Tries to potty like a boy... that's all she has seen apparently. We will work on it when officially potty training!
These children are such a blessing to us. I am beyond thankful that I get to see and spend every single day with them and watch them grow and learn in so many ways. Love love love them!

2 comments:
Jax loves Co too! Sweet post.
aww, love them all!! wish we could see you guys, it's been too long!! let's skype again soon!!
Post a Comment