We finished our third Boxcar Children book today before nap and Cohen was so excited he asked me to take a picture....
I think he really just wanted to do this....
We are really loving them as our chapter book read aloud. We have done classics like Charlottes Web, Farmer Boy, Little House in the Big Woods and then got into the Boxcar series and have read 3 of them and and I think we have really found one Cohen (and Caleb) really enjoy. Thankful there are hundreds of them in the series!! He loves them so much we do 2 chapters a day and sometimes more if we are at a really good part! Next one Cohen wants to read is the Basketball Mystery. :) Zach says he used to love these as a kid! I was more into the Babysitters Club :) Maybe I can read those to Presley one day!



No comments:
Post a Comment