Cohens best friend Jax is having a birthday this month and instead of a party he requested a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. Little did he know that he would be able to go, and bring his buddy, COHEN! It is a special trip just Kristin and Jax and Cohen and I will go on to celebrate a special birthday. We decided to keep this from the boys until it got closer and reveal it to them together... I love their friendship.
This is so special and Cohen was so excited you would think it's his birthday gift as well although he is just the guest:) After the reveal Cohen came home and wanted to watch Youtube videos about it (think, indoor water slides!)
I'm sure this is all we will hear about in this house until March 27 :)
(Don't worry, Zach will be taking Caleb on a daddy son date to Thunder Valley to get his mind off his big brother being away)
Thank you Bollings for such a special birthday invitation. We can't wait!
A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity
Proverbs 17:17

No comments:
Post a Comment