Total Pageviews


Thursday, September 3, 2015

iphone



the day a child discovers their shadow


This week I was at the boys school and got to look at the bulletin boards outside their classes. 
Cohen had a family tree project where he had to pick a kind of tree and make a statement on why we were that tree and each object on the tree represents a family member.
"We are a pine tree because we stick together"




Found Calebs.
Thankful for that reminder that God keeps his promises.


between 8-2 the house is quiet since it is just us and Duke



This! This popped up on my facebook Timehop from 6 years ago on September 3 I posted this picture to facebook.
Baby Cohen.


It only took all summer but we have a tomato, well 2!



The pickup line can be pretty long in the afternoons so we get there early and this may be on of Presleys favorite parts of the day.
She gets out of her carseat and we play "I'm the Mommy."
One of us is the mommy and the other is the big sister while her baby dolls are the little sisters, they get buckled and everything. (Presley made this whole game up and its her favorite)
She gets in the driver seat while I sit in the back and vice versa and it is surpringly, somewhat entertaining.  We pretend to go to school or Kroger.
Today, Presley was the mommy and was using her baby mirror to check on little sisters but got distracted with herself :)





Now I'm the Mommy and I'm taking Presley to school to the drop off line.


2 boys we have missed all day waiting patiently at cone #1.

Reunited.
We are excited about a 3 day weekend!

2 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

This is such a sweet post. Two baby tomatoes. So cute. Love that you all and Presley are making the most of your day. The shadow... melt my heart. AND Co's classwork was so sweet. I KNOW you had to have cried.

Lauren Boswell said...

I love that Co said yall are a pine cone family, seriously so sweet!!
We play "I'm the mommy" at our house too. The imagination our girls have is so fun. Tensley has even played "I'm the queen" and I was the maid since I was cleaning up already, ha ha