Total Pageviews


Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Recitation Chapel 2015

Today was Recitation Chapel at the boys school. They have Chapel once a week but once a month the students get on stage to recite verses or things they have learned.


This is the only picture I managed to get before the boys walked to their classes.
I got to see them again on stage
:)

Both of them did such a great job!

We are especially proud of Caleb because the whole day before and morning of he kept telling us how nervous and shy he was and how he did NOT want to get on stage. He did and did great

:)

Caleb was really nervous about doing the "macarena" on stage to the months of the year.




2 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

I'm so jealous your kids learn scripture at school!

frosty said...

way to go guys!!! love them!!