Total Pageviews


Thursday, October 15, 2015

Goodnight Moon

Today the Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten class took a field trip to Hollins to see the play/musical "Good Night Moon"

I helped chaperone the JK class since last week I helped Cohens at the Pumpkin Patch.
I think Cohen secretly enjoyed being without me and riding in someone elses car, sitting with other parents, etc.


Caleb and Elmer.



Lilly, Adrianna, Caleb and Elmer before the show started.
We had to wait awhile and the play was 90 minutes. We were there about 2 hours and these 4 year olds did great!


We see Cohen! He was showing me something to send to Zach.


It was a very creative and cute play!



Also, on this day 6 years ago I posted this picture to Facebook.
 9 month old Cohen.


AND I got Cohens proofs
Look at how grown up he is 6 years later.
beyond thankful

1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

Tell Co I think he's more handsome WITH his glasses. Maybe I am just used to them on his face. Haha. Obviously, he's handsome both ways, but the glasses are so fitting!