Total Pageviews


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Cohen : )

Okay so I'm late putting up this post. Forgive me. :) Saturday the 29th was Cohen's 2nd birthday. Not only was it his actual birthday but also the day of his party. I got up at 5:30am to begin to set up the party with help from my dear friend Kristin (I bought her starbucks to make her come!)

Enjoy picture overload :)


This is how Cohen arrived at his own party, ASLEEP.






BEAUTIFUL cake and cupcakes made by
Destiny : )










































































2 comments:

frosty said...

what a fun party!! so wish we could have been there! i love you guys! i love the pic of him with his arms behind his head & that little satisfied smirk on his face! miss you guys so much!! did you cut your hair short?

BollingWith5 said...

It was such a fun party. I was so glad to be there. Way to go mommy. I'm sure you are so glad it's also over with.