Every Wednesday the boys and I attend MM at 9:15. The class is 45 minutes long and Cohen LOVES it. He is also very happy that his dear friend Kate is in the class as well. :) Here are some snapshots of class this morning.
Yay! Kate and Lisa are here!
"Hey Kate!"
Baby brother attends with us
Wanna see me jump?
"hey mom, his shoes light up!" (Sidenote: Cohen
stalked this poor boys shoes the entire class)
The color this week is orange
I am up to noooo good!
"Come on Kate, lets dance!"
Cleaning up their feathers
Holding his heart ;)
"come on kate, take the heart"
"lets not pay attention in class and play on the
wall!"
The "instruments" they played with
today, we shook them up!
"better not knock down
my instruments Christian"
'weeee' "i love to stack then
knock em down!"
Let me see how many I can carry
This is what Caleb does during class...
(and no, poor calebs head is not bright orange,
it is his cradle cap : (
Cohen decided to be part of this family....
Sometimes the teacher has to
"contain" Cohen from knocking
down the board to the puppet show.
Check me out!
Cohen gets to let lose some of his
energy at this class :) This makes
for a happy mamma!
(notice the sucker in hand from
the bank)

1 comment:
Will you be doing this next season? I might consider it but with preschool bills x 2 and melody makers x 2, I'm not sure that's a smart decision . Plus, I plan to remain at story time. Loved the sucker pic. And I had no idea Lisa was in MM.
Post a Comment