As the days and weeks keep passing, I find myself looking at my blog and feeling very overwhelmed. So many moments in my day, I feel like the Lord reveals parts of Himself, truths that can only come from Him, glimpses of His faithfulness and goodness, and reminders of the abundant blessings He's lavished in our lives. Other moments, He's faithful to reveal specks (or lets be honest, sometimes logs) in my eye, showing me areas where I fall short, don't measure up and how desperately I need His grace.
I feel as though those moments are so powerful, and in the moment I wish I had the time to sit down in the moment and write all that He is doing in my heart, but unfortunately in the hustle and bustle of life, the moments are fleeting. So, hopefully when I have more time I can sit down and write what the Lord is doing to me. He is so strong.
Happy Friday. :)
1 comment:
You are amazing! All you have been through and continue to go through, one thing remains... you're love for Christ. This recent news is a TRUE test that your faith is strong. Keep on trusting in HIM. All that you are going through is for His glory. I love you. I am praying for you. I am here for you!!!! Now & Forever! How can I help this week?
Post a Comment