I woke up at 6:10 and made the bed :)
Both the boys woke at 7:08, I get both
of them dressed upstairs and then we
come down to play/eat. Cohen always
plays outside while I make breakfast.
I fed Caleb a little to hold him until
breakfast for Cohen was ready.
Breakfast for Cohen 8:17am
We do our daily devotion, bible story.
While I clean up Cohen watched a DVD.
Caleb jumped!
I got Cohen ready, shoes on, teeth brushed,
hair geled, cologne (yes he wears cologne).
and we are off....
we always stop to see the chickens!
both boys loaded, ready for the day.
8:47am.
down the driveway and discover this... someone ran into
our mailboxes! they drove them out of the ground and wadded
them up. i hope the person is okay b/c it had to have taken alot
of force to pull metal out of the ground!
first stop, kroger (we go here literally 4x a week)
2nd stop, to get things to make daddy's birthday present :)
3rd stop, picnic lunch with grammy and aunt amy! we went
to celebrate grammys birthday which was on monday!!
happy belated birthday grams :)
beautiful sissy and momma, and baby lena of course!
best part about this hat, its calebs. cohen
saw me dress it on caleb this morning,
he took it, and wore it all day.
we got home at 12:15pm, the boys wrestled.
cohen worked on his letter of the day. we are back at "A"
boys took naps at 1:04pm
at 3:30 i heard cohen up, and went in to discover this....
apparently cohen DID NOT nap.
this pretty boy did and woke up at 2:42
this afternoon I let Cohen help me organize the shelves
daddys home! finally! best part of the day :)
dinner time 5:45pm
off to eat ice cream! 6:07pm
since he decided to "play" instead of nap,
cohen fell asleep on the way to ice cream
normally this is the time for baths but daddy treated us to
ice cream instead :)
the books we read before we went up for bed
daddy likes to get cohen all rowdy before
bed, ughhhh!
before bed we pray, hug, kiss....
and high five!!!
whew, that was alot of effort to take pictures ALL day long.
i'd love to see "a day in the life of..." from other families
:)
i'd love to see "a day in the life of..." from other families
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment