The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
cohen and caleb are going to welcome a.....................................................
That was the greatest news I heard yesterday. So sorry I am just now getting around to posting. Fell asleep at 8:45 pm. HIP HIP HOORAY! I'll start gathering some hair bows from bowtifulstuff.com :) for you!!!!! PS. The picture is insane adorable!!!!
My cup runs over! I'm saved by GOD's amazing grace, and Jesus has blessed me with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, two precious boys, a beautiful daughter, and fabulous friends. Enjoy these little snapshots of our family's life.
7 comments:
YAY!!!!!
Hooray!!! Awesome!!! You're going to love a little girl!!!!!!!!
So happy for you guys!
awe! so awesome, Ashely!!!
That was the greatest news I heard yesterday. So sorry I am just now getting around to posting. Fell asleep at 8:45 pm. HIP HIP HOORAY! I'll start gathering some hair bows from bowtifulstuff.com :) for you!!!!! PS. The picture is insane adorable!!!!
Yay. Congrats. I would have never guessed girl.
YAY Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! So happy for you and your growing family! :)
Post a Comment