The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Total Pageviews
Sunday, December 4, 2011
It's looking alot like....
CHRISTMAS around here : )
Gingerbread Houses :)
The Manger!
We got a tree!
Lots of laughter!!!
And our tree! Zach decorated this thing by himself. I give him lots of credit :)
Love that little boy's smile. PS. I got to see him pantless in the church nursery. His little chubets are so darn cute. He saw me and got all worked up. I think he wanted me to take him with me :(
My cup runs over! I'm saved by GOD's amazing grace, and Jesus has blessed me with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, two precious boys, a beautiful daughter, and fabulous friends. Enjoy these little snapshots of our family's life.
1 comment:
Love that little boy's smile. PS. I got to see him pantless in the church nursery. His little chubets are so darn cute. He saw me and got all worked up. I think he wanted me to take him with me :(
Post a Comment