Total Pageviews


Monday, December 5, 2011

Wives tales!

I always think its fun to look at wives tales when i'm pregnant to guess the gender! I did this with Cohen and Caleb. : ) Just something fun to keep me guessing until we know!

So according to old wives tales.......

Am I breaking out : No.... BOY 

Sick as a dog?  Not anymore, but I was meaning  GIRL  (although i was sick with co the entire time)


Take a ring, put it on chain hold over belly. Back and forth, Boy Circle, Girl
Boy!

Chinese  Predictor Chart: GIRL! (this was only thing right with my past two pregnancies!)



Food: I'm craving SALTY not sweet, meaning BOY

According to the heartbeat... its above 140 bpm meaning GIRL (sidenote: co and caleb were above 140)


Boy:  3
Girl: 3




Hmmm, this was no help and pointless, but fun :)
We will know in 8 days!



6 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

I want to be the FIRST to know :) Just teasing. I know it will be Zach. You're right, this wasn't helpful at all.

frosty said...

ugh, i know not helpful. but i think you can go by my prediction of girl!!!!! :)

Erin said...

so excited to find out!!

April and Brad said...

Add me to the text list b'c you know I'm dying to find out :) My guess is GIRL...or maybe I'm just hopeful for you b'c you know you'll have some CUTE clothes to borrow from Miss Emery :) Love you!!

Sarah said...

You forgot to pee in a cup of baking soda...if it fizzles boy.

Leigh Wingo said...

I totally think you are having a girl this time.. fingers crossed you are :):) I want to see what a little ashely and zack girl looks like:)