Now that we have 2 kids (almost 3) we are recognizing the need to spend one on one time with each of them. I try to average out my day with both boys, then doing a little one on one time. Zach is also trying hard to make sure he is doing the same. One of the things we have started doing was Zach and Cohen time. They usually do this one Sunday a month and Z takes Cohen go kart racing! It's nice because it gives me time with Caleb, and Zach time with Cohen. The other weekend Grammy took Cohen and we both got one on one with Caleb! Once Caleb gets a little older we can alternate taking him fun places too!
Off they go!
I'm going to pretend he was sad here b/c he didn't want to leave mommy. It was the opposite though. He actually told me I couldn't come because this was "special time" Ouch
Little confused...
We had a great time alone, we got to do puzzles and build blocks!
And Cohen loves going racing!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment