Total Pageviews


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A trip to the mailbox : )

One of Cohen's birthday gifts from Grammy was a magazine subscription to Highlights Magazine :)  The best part about this gift is that Cohen gets to get the mail and have a special gift waiting on HIM!! He also loves to get "new books" all the time.  I knew it was in there from yesterday so I left it in there and told Cohen we had to go check the mail.....




Duke always rides with us.

Cohen gets front seat to the mailboxes!



A present... for me!!!! :)




Thank you Grammy for my gift, I love going to get the mail and I love having something in there for just me!! I had so much fun putting the stickers on the magazine!!!! 

fdskfdekkekdkeekekdkj4hjf (Love, Cohen)

2 comments:

Leigh Wingo said...

I am so glad you are a blogger. I can stay up to date on the boys even though I never get to see them cuties!!!!!!!!!!

BollingWith5 said...

WE are BOTH so far behind on blogging. I can tell we are BOTH so busy dealing with rooms and valentine's day stuff. AHHHHHHHHH! POST SOMETHING