Caleb has been notorious for doing certain things in our home. He is now known for hiding things, anything. He will place it whereever he sees fit, it could be in the trashcan, a toilet, a cleaning bucket, dog food bag, playdoh containers, anywhere! We have misplaced so many things lately only to find them in random spots.
His latest...
A plum in the toilet. Half eaten.
A full sippy in the laundry room trash
I was missing a pair of my sunglasses for days....
Found them!!!
This is Calebs little fun game he loves to play lately, frustrating but so cute!
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! This would DRIVE ME CRAZY! I guess if we do not hear from you for a few days that means he's hidden your cell phone. I think this is insanely cute since the jokes on YOU!
PS. Hide my birthday present so he doesn't "hide" it! LOL!
Omg!! that is so funny! I was just laughing out loud while reading this and told Derek. He said "Calebs a little terrorist isnt he"? hahaha my fav is the plum in the toilet half eaten! Gotta love the little ones! :)
Post a Comment