This fellow loves to wake up between 6am-6:30am.
With Caleb about to move in with Cohen I had to think of a plan, because Caleb sleeps until 7-7:20am.
There is a now a clock in Cohens room and he is instructed to NOT call us to come get him out of his bed until he sees the 7.
Yesterday morning he called for me at 6:57 (guess he saw A 7). So we went over it again, the 7 has to be the first number. So this morning he yelled at....7:07am. GO COHEN :) I hope this works! If not at least he is learning number recognition. hehe.

4 comments:
great, great! I hope it continues to work! A friend also used the same idea but in the beginning she taped over the last two numbers so that all he could see was the first number...maybe you could try that if you need to!
also, you never know...maybe this new idea will eventually get him to sleep later! haha
when I wake up and see that it's not time for me to get up yet, I go back to sleep :)
I was just going to recommend taping over the last two numbers but Lisa beat me to it. We are going to do this with Cyrus as well.
that is such a great idea! you are going to be on my speed dial once i have a baby!! you gotta teach me all the tricks of the trade because i am going to be clueless! LOL
Post a Comment