Total Pageviews


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

He did it!

We tried Caleb out in his big boy bed (and in the same room with Cohen) last night!  He did amazing. We were so impressed. He did try to escape the bed several times (more like 30+) but after placing him back in bed over and over and over he finally got the point and stayed until he soothed himself to sleep. The best part about this was when it was finally quiet I heard giggling on the monitor.  He and Cohen would take turns giggling at one another. It was so sweet. He didn't make a peep all night. Today's nap was also a success so lets hope this keeps up!

Excuse quality, these were taken with my phone.


Go Caleb!

3 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

that's awesome! great job, caleb! They will love sharing a room :)

BollingWith5 said...

AWE!!!!!!!!! Such a big boy. I pray things stay this smooth for you because it will be so helpful once Presley arrives.

Leigh Wingo said...

thats wonderful!!!! Is cohen in the bunk bed yet?? I am wondering how he did/does!!! caleb is growing so fast btw!!!