Total Pageviews


Monday, April 30, 2012

Sneak Peek

Here is a preview of Presleys nursery :) I apologize it's taken me this long to post it but I was waiting on one final piece from Grammy that she brought over this Saturday!!! For every grandchild my mom has painted a picture for the nursery. She is so talented. For Cohen it was a car, for Caleb she painted a caboose with two little boys in it and Presley she did a Joy Garden! Anyway, I was waiting to receive it so I could hang it and call it complete! I will post more pictures from the other angles of the room like the changing table area, bows, etc. but wanted to give you a peek :) 



6 comments:

April and Brad said...

Cute!!! Now all we need is a baby...come on Presley! We are so ready to meet you and love on you! :)

Destiny Marie said...

It is so pretty! Can't wait until she is here!!!!

BollingWith5 said...

Looks like you are all ready for Presley. Love the mobile.

Leigh Wingo said...

how precious! i cant wait to meet that sweet little girl! I love watching your family grow!

Aaron and Lisa said...

What a beautiful nursery! I want to come see it in person soon!

frosty said...

looks awesome!! wish we could be there!! so excited to see pictures of her!! so excited for you guys & for my 1st niece!!!!