Total Pageviews


Monday, August 20, 2012

Ivory soap can do what?

Pretty amazing what a bar of Ivory soap can do in the microwave! I saw this and thought it would be an awesome "science" lesson for the boys! Take one bar of Ivory Soap.... 

Put in microwave for about a minute. EVERY MICROWAVE is different. The link I used said a minute and 30 seconds.. but this is what happened...


But after it minute it turns into this...

this can be molded or broken up and made into a mess!

Or it can be snow for your train to play in!



This was such a great idea! And fun for the boys.

2 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

"Your children will not remember you for the material things you provided, but for the feelings that you cherished them." You are a wonderful mom that fills these boys days with so much time, energy, laughter, and love. Keep it up girl!!! I'm still not sure your role modeling will lead me to mimic this mess. LOL!

Leigh Wingo said...

such a cute idea! i gotta remember this for when I have children! i will be calling you everyday asking fun ideas for the children to play!!!! your a precious mommy!!! :)