Total Pageviews


Thursday, July 17, 2014

Garden Treasures

Tuesday night Grammy and Papa Bill had Cohen over for a sleepover. He was so excited to have "alone time" with them :) We really missed Cohen and it didn't feel the same around here but we knew he was having a great time! Grammy had a treasure hunt for Cohen to do... find carrots in the garden. He had a map of the garden and had to search and pull up carrots.





I just love this! He got to bring home the carrots for us to eat :)


He built this while away too and had Grammy send the picture. He packed his trophies for the sleepover.


Grammy, we are so thankful for you
:)




In other news.
When Caleb was in camp the other day I took Cohen and Pres to the library to pick out more books, and on our way out we were greeted!

Cohen and his class at YMCA camp made the front page of So Salem.
Sorry I can't get this to turn! 

1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

Grammy is so special and sweet. I love her!!! What a fun way to spend time with her. I know my mom would do the same if she lived close.