Total Pageviews


Friday, July 11, 2014

iPhone

We are loving our summer! Loving the relaxing flow of it and getting excited for vacation :)

This past week 2 of 5 of us got the stomach bug. 
This one got it the worst!
PJ was the other but hers was very mild. Praise God!


We were invited to a birthday party at Pump it Up for our friend Masons 4th birthday. Mason is a great friend of the boys, and Caleb adores him. We enjoyed celebrating with friends and celebrating another year of his life.

And Presley... loved it. This girl went down the slide so many times by herself and then did the tornado machine. She is hilarious.

Cohen has learned how to flip off the diving board and open his eyes underwater.
He is so brave!

I couldn't get over the yolk in our chickens eggs vs the kind at the store. I used two of ours and then I ran out so I used a store bought kind. 
Honey Mustards eggs are the dark yellow. Kroger organic is the light yellow.


Happy Friday!
Next week is Caleb's turn for camp, Little Einsteins, at the YMCA :)

No comments: