Total Pageviews


Monday, July 14, 2014

{Monday}

This morning started out with a new "friend". The kids found this caterpillar on the patio. Very interesting :) We immediately made it into a Science lesson and talked about the type of caterpillar it is. From our research we think it will turn into a beautiful moth.

 

Caleb proceeded to "catch" him on a stick. We then put him into a jar with grass, sticks, etc. so he could join us for breakfast. I think they decided to name him "Transformer".
The possible names were:
Pounds
Scrapes
Transformer

We will let him go after nap.



While Caleb was at camp this morning Presley and Cohen and I went to the Farmers Market downtown Salem and grabbed some peaches.
4 of the 5 of them were eaten on the way home
:)


These kids crack me up. We were waiting on Caleb to get out of science camp but Cohen and PJ wanted to spy. They are trying to peak in the windows.
He came running out and said "I had the best time at camp mom!!!!!".

But then I was told he got very scared when they read a story during snack time that started out "Once Upon a Time" and talked about a Dragon, which immediately sent him into a panic and crying. I guess he calmed down or they would have called me but they told me that and felt so bad for him. 
He really hasn't let the dragon thing go since VBS.
 

Fun filled Monday already
:)
 

No comments: