Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 weeks!
Size of baby: 3 inches! The size of a Nutter Butter bar, yummm.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear all my maternity pants just because they are so comfy and my jeans hurt and then wearing flowy shirts
Gender: Dont know yet! Ahh, can't wait. (Gut feeling: boy)
Movement: Not yet... cant wait for that!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.
Sleep: ALOT! I go to sleep around 730-8pm and sleep all night until Cohen wakes up.
Symptoms: FATIGUE, acute back pain, and some nausea and sensitivity to alot of smells!
Best Moment this week: Knowing that this is my LAST week of the 1st trimester! Praise God!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment in 2 weeks :) and end of first trimester!
How Far Along: 13 weeks!
Size of baby: 3 inches! The size of a Nutter Butter bar, yummm.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear all my maternity pants just because they are so comfy and my jeans hurt and then wearing flowy shirts
Gender: Dont know yet! Ahh, can't wait. (Gut feeling: boy)
Movement: Not yet... cant wait for that!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.
Sleep: ALOT! I go to sleep around 730-8pm and sleep all night until Cohen wakes up.
Symptoms: FATIGUE, acute back pain, and some nausea and sensitivity to alot of smells!
Best Moment this week: Knowing that this is my LAST week of the 1st trimester! Praise God!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment in 2 weeks :) and end of first trimester!

No comments:
Post a Comment