- She is the sweetest person to EVERYONE.
- She never turned her back on me when I was a horrible, repeat horrible adolescence.
- She always comforted me when I was sad, no matter if it meant giving up everything she had planned that day.
- Always compliments everything I do.
- Is my best friend
- Will literally do ANYTHING for me.
- Is the least selfish person I know
- Very very nurturing.
- Doesn't judge anyone. Was even nice to my friends whom she disliked, or even boyfriends.
- Very "soft" :)
- Has backed me up in every situation I have ever gotten myself into.
- Is the best mommy and grammy to Cohen ever.
This is my second Mothers Day and what can I say! What a beautiful holiday! Zach got up this morning and made us breakfast and basically catered to me all morning.... until he got sick! He got a fever and started to have the chills. Needless to say he spent most of the day on the couch under the covers :( Poor guy! He felt so bad he couldn't make me my grilled hotdogs I wanted for lunch but I knew he felt bad and let it slide. Hope everyone had a great mothers day!

No comments:
Post a Comment