Total Pageviews


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whats going on

This week has been very busy for us, hence why I haven't blogged :( Here is what is going on in the Harris household

  • I got the opportunity to watch Sophie for a couple days here and there, Sophie is a little girl that my best friend Haley used to nanny so I've known her forever, and she LOVES "conan" aka Cohen. We have had alot of fun and the money is just an added bonus :)
  • I am working on the last of my school work and I have a 15 page research paper to write for school, I am on page 5 and it needs to be done by Monday. Ahh.
  • I am also working on my mothers days crafts for my mother, Zachs mother and Zachs Grandmother, which is also time consuming, will post pictures when I'm done
  • Cohen has an ear infection! Poor buddy :( Tubes did help the relief he is getting but not the actual infections, so this morning we headed to the doctor and he got some drops and got it cleaned out since there was so much drainage.
  • Our central air went out so Zach and I have been spending alot of time away from home, however it got fixed this morning! YAY!
And the biggest news of all.......

Zach got a job!

We feel so blessed right now, this came at the right timing because I just recently started to "freak out" about this lay off thing for various reasons, and right as I started to panic, God did his work and Zach got a job.

He will be working for Varsity Transfer which is a moving company. He will be working in the warehouse and driving the trucks. There may be days where he is out of town on a trip, we aren't excited about that part but I will survive, and sometimes I enjoy my 'alone' time :)





1 comment:

April and Brad said...

Yay!! I should've asked you about your mother's day craft so I could've stolen your idea...I have no clue what to give Mom and Grandbess!! Thanks for coming Sunday it was GREAT to see you...its quite redic that we live in the same town and never see each other we should do something about that :)